February 26, 2016

An enchanting evening at O2 Spa

I was invited to visit the newly opened O2 spa at Courtyard Marriot in Mumbai.  This one is in sync with the hotel’s Arts and Crafts theme and has a natural look with fine wooden accents. The dim lighting and comfortable seating sets your mood for a perfect spa day. I met the Spa Manager Abhijit Sinha Roy who welcomed me and showed me around the resplendent spa. I loved the manicure, pedicure and reflexology units which were comfortable yet very stylish with the red hues and soft cushions.


O2 spa is one of the biggest international chains of spas. They offer various Spa packages like Jet Lag Recovery, Oriental Exotic, Ultimate Indulgence and Precious Time Together. They also offer Spa therapies like Aromatherapy Massage, Balinese Massage, Swedish Massage, Traditional Thai Massage and Foot Reflexology. You can even opt for Spa Facials, Body Scrubs or Body Wraps. Abhijit explained me the procedures followed and kits used for all of the therapies.
The manicure, pedicure and reflexology units

I opted for a Swedish massage and the White and Bright Facial. My Spa Therapist Lisa Hmar Pulamte directed me to the spa rooms and we began the therapy. Lisa is from Manipur and has shifted here for work, while her family lives back home in Manipur. She loves Mumbai. Kudos to your spirit girl!  She is a certified therapist and has even worked in Dubai.


The steam bath
The Swedish massage is a deep tissue massage which is a combination of Western concepts of anatomy and physiology. O2 spa uses lavender oil for this full body massage. You can even go for a 4 Hand Massage. I took a 60 min session which made me feel completely rejuvenated. It starts with feet cleansing and massage and ends with a steam bath following the full body massage. This one is great for relieving chronic pain and muscle relaxation. No doubt you feel de-stressed and relaxed. It was a slow and gentle massage and the soft music humming from the music system took me to a different world altogether. There comes a time when you are not thinking anything at all and simply enjoying the moment as your tired muscles begin to relax.
Ready for some pampering!



The White and Bright Facial includes my favourite Christine Valmy facial kit. I like CV as it’s not harsh on your skin and still works wonders on it.  The kit had three face packs, two massage creams and one astringent (toner).


With Spa Therapist Lisa Hmar Pulamte
I am glowing and all set for a friend’s wedding on Sunday :) I highly recommend this wonderful experience. O2 spas are located pan-India- Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Nashik, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Bangalore, Goa and Bhopal.  

Here is the website: http://www.o2spa.org/

Do let me know how you like it!

10 comments:

  1. Best Spa https://adpaytm.com/xPnUw03C

    ReplyDelete
  2. The content was very much informative. It will be beneficial for most of the audience.

    spa in bangalore

    body spa near me

    body spa near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow O2 spa looks amazing it must be one of the best spa in bangalore. This post makes me want to book an appointment with the body spa near me. And right now thai massage bangalore is something i want to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard this name quiet often. Do you also own any spa in bangalore? I heard this name when I was looking for thai massage bangalore services and I remember someone had suggested me O2 body spa in bangalore.
    I was never really able to spot one or get in touch. Could you please tell me where your branches are located in Bangalore?

    ReplyDelete